● Common conditions like PCOS, PMS, heavy periods, hormonal headaches can all be addressed naturally
● Birth control pills are not the answer
● Supporting hormonal balance now will help your overall health & well-being
● The liver, gut, thyroid, and adrenals all support hormonal balance
● Start with the underlying foundation
● Fertility is more than just knowing when you ovulate. Address the underlying cause & reduce inflammation
● Medical treatments like Clomid, Letrozole or IVF do not guarantee a baby and also come with potential side effects
● Preconception Care is much more than just taking a prenatal vitamin & folic acid
● Optimize your health before conception and give your baby the best start possible
● Hot flashes, night sweats or irritable moods do not have to be the norm
● Support hormone balance naturally & enjoy life without a period
● Bone strength, libido, breast health, and mental alertness can all be supported naturally
● Address stubborn weight loss by addressing the underlying cause
Fertility issues are on the rise.
Infertility can be due to imbalances or deficiencies.
This is the reason it is so important to find & address the root cause
of the problem and strengthen your foundation before seeking out expensive medical treatments.
Preconception Health is so much more than just taking a prenatal and some folic acid and then just hoping for the best!
Menopause should be a time of freedom—the kids are all grown up and the demands on your time are much less and it is finally the time you get to spend on YOU.
BUT, for many women hot flashes, night sweats, sleep issues, mood changes, heavy periods, stubborn weight gain make it a difficult time.... but, it doesn't have to be
Even if you haven't reached menopause it's never too early to optimize your health so that the transition is easy breezy.
ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE READING?
JOIN THE ZAMA WELLNESS COMMUNITY AND GET UPDATES
The information on ZamaWellness.com is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease. The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Dr. Reena Singh, ND, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified licensed health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Reena Singh, ND. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright 2018 by Zama Wellness.